Friday, May 17, 2013

Bout of Books: Thursday


Thursday was bit of an odd, I was feeling a bit out-of-everything and had headache and so I did read, but not as much as I could have. However, I am positive I will finish off "Something Wicked..." today, which means I can dig into the Shiny New Book Pile today or tomorrow, if I like! (Sorry Robin Hobb... but Bradbury kinda counts as fantastic, too.)

The books I read on Thursday: Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury.
Total pages read: 143
Total books finished: still the 1
What do my cats think: No cat update since they both lacked any connection with any books yesterday.
Flavour of the day: Ice Cold Beer.

I also got distracted by the Internetz and participated another challenge, as well as started the Spine Speak. So, in total I made a whopping three posts in my blog in one day, which hasn't happened ever before? probably. I kind of miss writing reviews and filling the blog with some more content, so in that sense I am waiting for the next week.

Happy reading day to all the readathon-ers! It's Friday!

8 comments:

  1. I love your cat updates!!! PERFECT!!! And I love Something Wicked This Way Comes.. the movie not so much!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I had no idea there is a movie. To be honest it puzzles me how to make a good movie of such a book :) I'll go check from movie database now, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Thursday was an odd day for me too. I still didn't feel great, spent too much time on Tumblr, had to do laundry which pretty much sucked up all of my remaining energy, lol. Hopefully Friday will be a better day for us both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I visited some other blogs this morning and it looks like Thursday was pretty much overall fail-day. Oh well WEEKEND to come! Haha yeah, chores can be real inspiration-killers :D That's why I always try to get them out of way super-fast :)

      Delete
  3. Ohh, I know the feeling of being distracted! Time flies when you are on the internet. Youtube movie here, pin a picture there and before I know it: 2 hours gone :p

    Happy reading!
    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly how it is. Internet is such a time sink! That's why it's good to set time limits, like, 1 hour of web browsing, and no more. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Happy Friday!
    I had a great reading day yesterday but today has been slow so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam, I hope you'll have a nice weekend (with or without books!) :)

      Delete

Leave a comment if you feel like it - it warms my little bookish heart. :)