Saturday, April 26, 2014

[Dewey's]: Update #2


Definitely one of the highlights of the #readathon so far.

Time: 11 pm local time
Hours read so far: 8
Books read from: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Pages read: 60% on Kindle.
Feeling: still excellent, though a tiny bit sleepy - I'm not gonna fight it, if I get really sleepy, I will just go to sleep. I ain't no trooper, and health comes first, and yadda yadda. Whether I will set an alarm remains to be seen.
Misc: a photo misc:

When Robert realised I'm getting a bit sleepy, he insisted on reading out loud from Kindle :)
 

7 comments:

  1. Awwww! Your photos are beautiful. I don't even LIKE cheese but that top photo looks good - and as we all know, you can NEVER go wrong with 'cats and books' photos. Mine have yet to make an appearance, but as soon as they do I'll be snapping a photo or two for my next update! :)

    HAPPY READING! Keep on going, rah rah rah, etc etc. *waves pompoms like a maniac*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I know I'm getting tired because just as I hit 'publish' I had the sudden irrational feeling that I'd written *waves condoms like a maniac* there... SOMEONE FETCH ME MORE COFFEE! :P

      Delete
    2. :D:D I sometimes have that feeling too that I've made a (potentially very embarrassing) typo. Mostly it's just useless fear, but sometimes the typo does happen!

      Thanks, Ellie - I do love cheese, though I don't eat it often because it's not that good for my health. I'll go check out how you have been doing now, since I just have awoken from a long long sleep *yawns and stretches*

      Delete
  2. I agree that your photos are so pretty. How are you doing? I'm cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I gave up 2 am-ish local time and had a nice long sleep, but now I'm gonna tackle my book again. Almost done with it! :)

      Delete
  3. That looks fantastic!!! I have cheese, but didn't eat it today! Coffee though... NEED MORE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good! :) I also drank lots of coffee... with and without chocolate ;)

      Delete

Leave a comment if you feel like it - it warms my little bookish heart. :)