The books I read last month:
* Ship of Magic by Robin Hobb
* The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradbury (Classics Club, RIP VIII)
* Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn (RIP VIII)
* Shatter Me by Taheref Mafi
* Dracula by Bram Stoker (Classics Club, RIP VIII)
* Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
* The Shadow Over Innsmouth by H.P. Lovecraft (RIP VIII)
Haven't finished yet (and not sure if I will):
* The Turn of the Screw by Henry James
I managed four reviews in October, which for me is an achievement. Seriously, I feel like I'm in a constant writing slump... I'm trying to catch up with books I've finished and that will probably include at least one post full of mini reviews.
Here is my TBReviewed pile. Yep, it's quite high. 4 of those are Classics Club books, the rest I will turn into mini-reviews, most likely.
Here's to more catching up with reviews in November!