Due to tumultous events and overall busy times, I missed my June recap post, so I will do a recap of two months now.
* M. Flyte "City of Dark Magic"
* R. Yancey "The 5th Wave"
* D. Leon "Death at La Fenice"
* A. Tarttelin "Golden Boy"
* A.M. Homes "May We Be Forgiven"
* T. Gauld "You're All Just Jealous of My Jetpack"
448 + 460 + 338 + 343 + 480 + 160 = 2229 pages in two months. Jetpack-book doesn't actually have page numbers (which I found so odd!), so I'm relying on Goodreads information here.
This month it's Austen in August, and also Bout of Books, which I still haven't decided on.
I'm currently reading Mansfield Park (2 chapters a day), and The Well of Lost Plots by Jasper Fforde - I think Thursday Next are my choice for the best summer read.